This is a great article for those of us who may be on the understated side and/or not a big fan of small talk.
👉 How to Be Memorable in Social Settings – Five tips to stand out in a positive way
These tips are great because:
- They’re genuine and let you be yourself. In fact, they kind of help you be more you.
- They make socializing more fun and interesting for you, not just others.
- They are simple and practical.
- They even work towards some of an introvert’s strengths, i.e. reading books.
- Have interesting answers ready for common questions (where are you from, etc.)
- Dress for success, i.e. find your style
- Remember people’s names (damn this is hard!)
- Give people your undivided attention (easy)
- Read so you have stuff to talk about